28 Sep 20
- “Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt, former US President.
- “In my experience, in the real estate business past success stories are generally not applicable to new situations. We must continually reinvent ourselves, responding to changing times with innovative new business models.” – Akira Mori, real estate developer.
- “Buy real estate in areas where the path exists… and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.” – David Waronker, Founder of CBD Real Estate Investment.
- “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” – Warren Buffett, businessman and philanthropist.
- “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.” – Warren Buffett - businessman and philanthropist.
- “Investing should be like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement… go to Las Vegas.” – Paul Samuelson, economist.
- “Successful investing professionals are disciplined and consistent and they think a great deal about what they do and how they do it.” – Benjamin Graham, economist and professor.
- “Successful investing is about managing risk, not avoiding it.” – Benjamin Graham, economist and professor.
- “If you invest nothing, the reward is very little.” – Richelle E. Goodrich, author.
- “Landlords grow rich in their sleep.” – John Stuart Mill, philosopher and economist.